Naruto Divinity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lets get a move on things!
Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 4:38 am by Ayano

» Kapanga Lima
Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:16 pm by aylindalia

» Diary.of.a.Wimpy.Kid.Dog.Days.2012.BRRiP.XviD.AC-3.avi
Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:02 am by aylindalia

» Smackdown Here Come The Pain Exe
Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:04 am by aylindalia

» IDL 7 License.dat
Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:36 pm by aylindalia

» Pdf Editor 3.3 Serial.rar
Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:27 am by aylindalia

» Kapanga Lima
Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:24 pm by aylindalia

» Principles And Design Of Mechanical Face Seals
Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 pm by aylindalia

» Karaoke-5-39.2
Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 am by aylindalia

+4
Kaiden
BlackZHawk
Kago
Ell
8 posters

Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell

Ell
    Ell

Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell Empty Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell

Post  Ell Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Name: Touketsuhi, Ell

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Backstory:
    Spoiler:

Ells last mission:
    Spoiler:

Chakra affinities:
    Spoiler:

kekkai genkai:
    Spoiler:

Equipment:
    Spoiler:

Fighting Style:
    Spoiler:

Jutsu:

Ice jutsu: Touketsu Chi [Frozen Blood] {Rank A}
    Spoiler:

Ice jutsu: AisuShikon [Ice Fang] {Rank B}
    Spoiler:

Ice jutsu: Touketsu Shuriken [frozen shuriken] {Rank C}
    Spoiler:

Ice Jutsu: ReinSuishou [Rain of Crystal] {Rank C}
    Spoiler:

Ice Jutsu: Kame Mamori [Turtle Defense] {Rank C}
    Spoiler:

Ice Jutsu: Kame Zaika [Turtle Offense] {Rank C}
    Spoiler:

Ice Jutsu: Sousou Fuyu [Early Winter] {Rank B}
    Spoiler:

Ice Jutsu: Kanashimi NoHara [Field of Sadness] {Rank B}
    Spoiler:

Ice Jutsu: Ato, Kataki [Later, my foe] {Rank B}
    Spoiler:

Ice Jutsu: Shakuhou SonoYajin [Release the Yeti] {Rank A}
    Spoiler:

Ice Jutsu: Senshu MaeSono Retsu Tenshi [Bow Before the cold angel] {Rank S}
    Spoiler:

Water/Blood Jutsu: Ketsueki Enmu [Blood Mist] {Rank C}
    Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------
    Other jutsu:
    water clone jutsu {Rank C}
    Spoiler:
    hidden mist jutsu {Rank D}
    Spoiler:
    Great Waterfall jutsu {Rank A}
    Spoiler:
    Watercutting Sword jutsu {Rank B}
    Spoiler:
    Shadow shuriken {Rank D}
    Spoiler:
    Body Replacement Technique {Rank E}
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Ell on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 19 times in total
    Kago
    Kago

Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell Empty Re: Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell

Post  Kago Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 pm

I'd like to see A LOT more in your History, you are a Jounin.

I'd also liek it if you made more of an effort describing your Clothing. You barely say anything about it.

I'm unsure on the 3 Ice Jutsu, and would like the judgement of another mod but here is my view.

Ice jutsu: Touketsu Chi [Frozen Blood] <--- I don't really like that your just freezing the body part and thast its, its then useless, maybe make it so the jutsu slightly freezes the blood, making it painful to move the joint. having it almost instantly disable teh use of a limb is way too powerful and would easily by S Rank.

Ice jutsu: AisuShikon <--- How big is this piece of ice on the floor. edit it into the Jutsu.

Ice jutsu: Touketsu Shuriken [frozen shuriken] <--- Freezing wounds doesn't cause serious pain, it causes some pain, but not enough to effect their judgement, this would be like being struck with a normal Shuriken but with teh added effect of slightly freezing teh flesh, causing a little more pain.

All 3 Ice Jutsu <--- Add they can be easily melted with Katon jutsu.

Once these changes are made, you look good to go.
    BlackZHawk
    BlackZHawk

Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell Empty Re: Konoha jounin (sensei) Touketsuhi, Ell

Post  BlackZHawk Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Ice jutsu: Touketsu Chi
    Seems fine to me since it can be healed. It's not like your losing your arm completely, and it can be healed.

Ice jutsu: Touketsu Shuriken
    It depends. Does the frozen shuriken when it hits stab icicles into the opponent? Cause that would be pretty intense (and cool), and it would if you wanted to pull the shuriken out a lot more painful and it would do considerable damage if the person were to get hit by it.

other wise everything seems fine to me.

Those are my only comments
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm

he does need some more description on his character and jutsu, but easily melted y Katon doesn't seem right because when sasuke tried melting Haku's ice mirrors it didn't work so well. So meltable sounds good, but easily meltable I wouldn't be so sure about myself.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm just saying, provide a weakness to counter balance the jutsu, as some may not know the full effects of your jutsu.

More description as said above.

And about my first post, and your reply on PM.

I think teh Ice Blood technique should have some build up, maybe make your hand glow an icy blue color, just to give teh roelplayer a hint of the jutsu.

The Ice Shuriken, although i agree the pain will more than an average shuriken attack. But not enough pain to cloud peoples judgement so remove that line please.

Also, i have an BIG Issue with this Character.

I would think that ICE Would be an Element of my Country?
    Being the Water Country and original Cannon Ice Ability being from Kiri, i would say an Ice user would be from kiri. But thats up for discussion.
    Hatsu

Post  Hatsu Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Naruto has got wind element. Kakashi has got water element. This guy just happened to have both. And it's not like your origins affect your future elements, right? Cause then everybody in Konoha would have fire.
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:37 pm

This is an alternate naruto universe anyways and all it would take for someone to gain an ice kekkei genkai is to have both water and wind elements and a muatation in their genes that allows the kekkei genkai to develop in this person.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Ice Users are usually a Clan, so i would say you need a to make a Clan.

And Land of Fire with an Ice Clan?

I know Origin has nothing to do with it, but in my opinion it would still be a Kiri Clan Bloodline.
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Kekkei genkais don't have to be a clan. It can just be a mutation that starts in one person and then desecendants gain the kekkei genkai and it forms into being a clan. There is nothing about countries that says a certain kekkei genkai has to be formed somewhere, it just took place in the CANON narutoverse(which this isn't) because Kishi thought it would be something he wanted to do in it. Also land of ice with bone kekkei genkai has no continuity either so nothing says tht there has to be continuity between nation and kekkei genkais.
    Kisai
    Kisai

Post  Kisai Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 pm

So Kiri can have uchihas? haha
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Thats a doujutsu and we aren't completely sure what cuases those to be made, although the uchiha actually have a special origin as those who read the manga know. I'm talking about elemental combination kekkei genkai which are far more common.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:07 pm

So Kiri can have Hyuuga?
    So Kiri can have Sand Manipulation?
    So Kiri can have Shock Fist Style?

I still think Clans and certain styles should be based on cannon.
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:10 pm

I got the same reply to you about about kiri having hyuuga, its doujutsu. Also I don't rmemeber actually having a clan, just being an orphan. For all we know he coulda just had a mutation in his genes.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Which is Unfair on others that want to use Ice.
    As that would make Ice a unique ability which it isn't.
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:22 pm

But as I said all it would take is a mutation in genes so if someone from kiri wanted to still have an ice clan they could. What you're suggesting is more limiting than what I'm saying.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 pm

No, im saying it needs to be Organised, you can't have a Clan Kekkei Genkai, and i know for a fact once we get going an Ice Clan will be made, and most likely in Kiri,

Therefore having an Ice user in Konoha makes it very complicated as it will be a Clan Kekkei Genkai, yet someone will have it not within teh clan.

PLUS Just having Suiton and Fuuton doesnt mean you have Hyouton[Ice].

It means you have Suiton and Fuuton.

You have to be in a Clan to get Fusion Elements in 99% of Forums.
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Well I'm from that 1% of forums that isn't like that since its an actual possibility from the naruto-verse that it is possible for someone to develop a kekkei genkai by having two different elements and a mutation takes place in their genes.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Therefore your Saying Ice is a Genetic mutation. meaning it IS UNIQUE To one Person.
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm saying it can be and it being a genetic mutation doesn't mean that a similiar mutation couldn't have happened at a different time when the Kiri clan was established either.
    Akane
    Akane
    Admin

Post  Akane Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Kago your actually wrong in this case. The ice was only a mutation within haku hence why the entire village did not like him and even his family turned on him.

So there is not a true problem with a ninja in konoha having it.
    Kisai
    Kisai

Post  Kisai Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:50 pm

So then that means konoha has all doujitsu and can have all the other KG as well?
    And sand has sand manipulation and no one else can use it?
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:51 pm

That makes NO Sense at All ok.

I'll make a Hyuuga that just happened to mutate and develop the Byakugan.
    I'll make an Akimichi that just happened to mutate and have size manipulation.

These things wouldn't happen so why is a Rogue ice user allowed?
    Akane
    Akane
    Admin

Post  Akane Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:17 pm

So because one single person had ice in kiri it is fully involved with them and no others???
    Snow country had far more ice users yet you don't say a word about it. But i guess since that is from a movie it would not make sense either, not being canon and all.

I guess we will make a lava using clan in kiri aswell since only the mizukage was able to use it from her own power. Since that would obviously fit well with kiri.

Ice release is a undeveloped KG in canon, it was not specified it was specific to kiri, it was only said that haku and his mother were able to use it.
    The comments your making about this uchiha in mist, senju in mist, or hyuuga all are completely invalid arguments and frankly not even worth saying.
    Those clans are all specifically built into the konoha structure. That is clearly why they do not involve kiri.
    Making a ninja that just evoles to have byakugan is a stupid comment because they are fully part of konoha. Clearly described in canon.

Ice however is not clearly said to be in mist, infact its not even within the village that haku and his mother lived. The mother could be from a completely different area and ended up in mist. No one knows, that is the argument being made here that the ice release is not clearly defined.

Sure ill probably put it in kiri just so i dont get so much complaints that make no sense. So for now its undecided and this character will not be approved until decided.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Ice Element is not mentioned in the Canon. We are not rp'ing to cannon right. Therefore we are at the beginning, i know swapping some things around will make it more interesting, but the clans should stay in their base villages.

I understand you are saying it wasn't developed. But then again uchiha are alive in this RP, why can't Haku's Clan/Ice Clan be a real Clan, that formed and was not hated for their village?
    Akane
    Akane
    Admin

Post  Akane Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:37 pm

It is mentioned in canon, hence why haku even exists....
    Wea are not RPing direct canon thats right.

Uchiha are not alive, not sure why you think that. I never said it can't become a real clan. Im just stating the facts of why this whole argument was stupid.

no more posts here, its already littered with this so thats enough. A final decision will be made later.

EDIT: The actual clan will be placed in kiri but ell will be considered a random mutation within konoha, not spreading into a clan but a unique individual.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:00 pm