Naruto Divinity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lets get a move on things!
Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 4:38 am by Ayano

» Kapanga Lima
Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:16 pm by aylindalia

» Diary.of.a.Wimpy.Kid.Dog.Days.2012.BRRiP.XviD.AC-3.avi
Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:02 am by aylindalia

» Smackdown Here Come The Pain Exe
Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:04 am by aylindalia

» IDL 7 License.dat
Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:36 pm by aylindalia

» Pdf Editor 3.3 Serial.rar
Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:27 am by aylindalia

» Kapanga Lima
Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:24 pm by aylindalia

» Principles And Design Of Mechanical Face Seals
Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 pm by aylindalia

» Karaoke-5-39.2
Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 am by aylindalia

+6
Akane
Kaiden
BlackZHawk
Teashi
Kago
Hatsu
10 posters

Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu

Hatsu

Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu Empty Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu

Post  Hatsu Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Yo people. I will give story and sutff, I'm relatively new to RPing so give me some advice please.

Inventory : Hatsu has got his pouches filled with exploding tags with a total of 20 exploding notes. He doesn't feel the need to use kunais or shurikens due to his "Drilling Bone" ability which doesn't require any handseals. He has also got 5 smoke bombs for his tactics that are needed for stronger enemies. (Please, tell me this : If I run out of items, how do I regenerate them? I just buy them somewhere XD? Thank you in advance)

Character name : Kaguya Hatsu and sometimes referred to as "Katsu"

Character Element : Not known yet (Hasn't discovered it)

Looks : Black spikey hair, like Obito. 15 years old, mature for his age. 1.76m tall. A bit strong but not THAT muscular. In fact, a little skinny.

Story : Hatsu was born in the mist village and belonged to the Kaguya clan. He was mediocre in the mist academy and didin't really stand out in the beginning. But as he became older, his ability to question EVERYTHING became clear. He could question everything ; Politicals, his clan, the village, the world and his own life. He was very hard to satisfy and was already ready to be in charge.
    At the age of 12, he graduated from the Academy and the village had yet to see his potential. His questioning was often joked about in the village but the Kaguya clan was ashamed of him and tried to teach him discipline. Anyhow, Hatsu was now a Genin.

Hatsu did many missions as a genin, often missions that were at the chunnin level. At the age of 13, he joined the chunin exams. He passed the written exam on his own, leaving his comrades to be Genins. He then went to the forest of death on his own. The constant darkness in the forest taught him to be fearless when he had to be fearless. He bumped into three ninjas a bit older than himself. That's when he awakened his Kaguya ability. He killed one of the genins before he understood how. He took the scroll that they had and left the remaning two ninjas to be shocked over his unexplainable rage and their comrades death. In the last exam, Hatsu trained and polished his bone manipulation. When he fought, he could bring out bone swords out of his arms giving him a great weapon without having to carry it around. He won his battle and became Chunnin.

Hatsu continued to do missions with his comrades. He had now grown strong and was proud of among some of the Kaguya clan members. But many disliked him because of his way of fighting that he had developed on his own instead of following the clans style. Some jounins decided to teach him. Hatsu was ambushed and forced into battle against three crappy jounins as he likes to call them. He slaughtered all three of them with his bone abilities mixed with his rage that was awakened in battle. But he kept offending village members with his annoying comments of how things should be ruled and done. The Mizukage however couldn't like him more. He became a Jounin the same year he became chunin. And the Mizukage wasn't disappointed with him.

Hatsu had now become a jounin, a true proof that he was contributing to the village. He travelled the world and enjoyed it even if his home was in the mist. He helped to rebuild the world after the third ninja war and he did not fight often because he didin't have to. He wasn't the superior strong ninja but his intellect helped him in battles. And one day when he wandered the roads back from a mission, he was ambushed by two poor old ninjas. He killed them both without thinking and then heard them whisper : Thank you...

He did not understand. He reported back and took a week off to clear his mind. He was 13 years old, naive and easy to manipulate even if he was intelligent. And another attack came from the Kaguya, this time to kill him off for good. The Kaguya people did not like Hatsu and felt that he had betrayed the village due to his effectivity in doing missions. Once again he managed to come out of the battle alive, this time with deadly wounds. He was treated and the village knew that the Kaguya had done this to Hatsu. The mizukage offered Hatsu to live outside the village for a few months to recover, but Hatsu rejected her/his offer. He decided to leave the village, for how long he did not know. But he said that he's leaving in peace and not in hatred. But the mizukage misunderstood. She/he sent ninjas to kill Hatsu off and Hatsu couldn't fight ANBUs or other Jounins due to his age and inexperience. Hatsu had to live as far away from the village as possible. He now walks the land between the Wind and Fire country trying to become stronger. His goal is to kill the whole Kaguya clan. And with them, the whole Mist village.

Clothing : Since Hatsu doesn't live among people, he doesn't really care aobut his clothes as long as they don't give him disadvantages. He wears black pants for any weather. He has got black sandals that he pretty much never takes off. He has got no jewelry or markings. He has got no shirt or hat since his bloodline fighting style would ruin anything he'd wear anyway.

Strengths and weaknesses : Hatsu's strength is his speed and his quick ability to grow bones. The time it takes for them to grow is VERY short and combined with some of his Taijutsu, the opponent might not even get away from his bones. The speed that Hatsu has achieved is also admireable. He can withdraw and enter close combat quickly and is therefore often the one who rules the waves of the battle. His weaknesses though is Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. But a strong opponent in taijutsu would also be able to finish him off since his raw strength isn't the best. Once trapped in genjutsu, Hatsu will grow bones so that his opponent can't strike him as easy as without the bones. Ninjutsu can kill him off easily. If he's trapped or stuck, he can be killed. If he can't gain advantage in close range using the bones or being able to use his speed to cause quick and deadly strikes, he is very weak. Hatsu though, is trying to learn ninjutsu to cover up one of his weaknesses, but has yet to learn an element to actually be successful.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Hatsu on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kago
    Kago

Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu Empty Re: Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu

Post  Kago Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:36 pm

You can't Roleplay as a Missing Ninja, the only Missing Ninja on the forum are the Kuronosu, you will have to PM Akane about Joinin.

If not, your only allowed to be Genin.

Or Chuunin/Jounin if you PM Akane.
    Teashi
    Teashi

Post  Teashi Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Missing Ninja are allowed, it's ok ; D
    BlackZHawk
    BlackZHawk

Post  BlackZHawk Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Teashi wrote:Missing Ninja are allowed, it's ok ; D

Missing ninja are allowed. They will not be like the Kuronosu but they will be classified as missing nin. Although you will have to put something in your background story how you became a missing nin.
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Thing is him starting as a jounin/chunin isn't allowed and having a genin missing nin just doesn't seem practical now does it?
    Hatsu

Post  Hatsu Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:32 am

So I'm allowed to be a missing ninja, but not to be a former jounin? What if I'm a missing ninja but on a jounin level? I mean, the bone bloodline isn't really at genin level... Genins fight with kunais and I fight with 8 bone swords at the same time. Doesn't really go together... Well, I guess I'll PM Akane and ask if my story is okay and if I'm allowed to be a missing ninja with jounin background Razz.
    Akane
    Akane
    Admin

Post  Akane Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Missing ninja are allowed as long as the person applying for it is atleast jounin level. If they are at that level and get approved they get moved into the bingo book section.

As long as you think he is capable of jounin he can be a missing nin.
    Ayano
    Ayano

Post  Ayano Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:37 pm

i think Hatsu is capable of being a jonin. but my voice has nothing to say.
    Kisai
    Kisai

Post  Kisai Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Thats just my opinion but i think Missing Nin's should not be open for chars as we are trying to have at least one team in each village. I think every ninja counts... and now we simply dont have enough players to have MN's.

Thats my opinion which does not count Razz
    Hatsu

Post  Hatsu Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:07 am

I agree Kisai, but I dun wanna be in the Mist. And now I don't want to change my story...

@Akane : I really didin't understand your opinion... Do you allow me to be a missing ninja or not XD?
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:11 am

As per the current rules you can be, but your character has to be approved and at the jounin level.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Just making a quick point, Other user's points do count, we do take your opinions into account. They often aid our decisions, sometimes its you guys that know best.

As for this App, im not so confident about this, so ill leave it to the other staff members.
    Bingofuel
    Bingofuel

Post  Bingofuel Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Missing Ninja : Kaguya Hatsu Jigglypuff3

Well It looks good xD
    Ayano
    Ayano

Post  Ayano Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Bingo, please don't start a picture war.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Please don't spam Topics.

Any more of this unnecessary posts will be deleted and warning will be given.

warning add up and once you reach so many warnings you will be temp banned.
    Kenji
    Kenji

Post  Kenji Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 am

I'm Rather liking Kisai's opinion as i have NO ninja at the moment and how is my village supposed to work without any Ninja ? However i'm not about to dismiss a potentially good Missing-Nin. I like his story but you could improve more about your shinobi stats and use the character sheet to help people understand your character more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content