Naruto Divinity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lets get a move on things!
Kiagna Seioni EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 4:38 am by Ayano

» Kapanga Lima
Kiagna Seioni EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:16 pm by aylindalia

» Diary.of.a.Wimpy.Kid.Dog.Days.2012.BRRiP.XviD.AC-3.avi
Kiagna Seioni EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:02 am by aylindalia

» Smackdown Here Come The Pain Exe
Kiagna Seioni EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:04 am by aylindalia

» IDL 7 License.dat
Kiagna Seioni EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:36 pm by aylindalia

» Pdf Editor 3.3 Serial.rar
Kiagna Seioni EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:27 am by aylindalia

» Kapanga Lima
Kiagna Seioni EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:24 pm by aylindalia

» Principles And Design Of Mechanical Face Seals
Kiagna Seioni EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 pm by aylindalia

» Karaoke-5-39.2
Kiagna Seioni EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 am by aylindalia

+5
Kago
Ell
Kaiden
Kisai
Phoenix
9 posters

Kiagna Seioni

Phoenix
    Phoenix

Kiagna Seioni Empty Kiagna Seioni

Post  Phoenix Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Name►
    Kiagna Seioni
    Gender►
    Male
    Age►
    Personality►
    Kiagna is extremely smart, with an IQ of 172. He has a very abrasive attitude, which, in turn, gets him into trouble a lot. He is pushing the boundaries between good and evil, always staying in a neutral alignment. He has no problems learning jutsu, and no problems with taijutsu either. His Always nonchalant approach usually gets through his opponent's skulls, making them more hostile, yet reckless as well. He enjoys reading books, yet doesn't do so often. He most of the time wanders the streets of his town, looking for people to impress with his strong mind, or looking for people to toy with.
    Appearance►Kiagna Seioni Untitl12 <----- Ignore my HORRIBLE drawing skills xD.
    I'm an RPer, not an Artist, and that is really the only drawing I can find that's not made by an Asian.

Village►
    The Land of Lightning, Hidden Village of the Cloud.
    Rank►
    Genin
    Chakra Affinity►
    Earth
    Secondary Affinity►
    (Would be fire, but not a high enough rank.)
    Inventory►
    A few Kunai and Shuriken.
    Weapon►
    His Jutsu, Fists, and Strong Mind.

Fighting style►
    Strong Genjutsu user, above average Taijutsu user.
    Jutsu►
    Bunshin no Jutsu, Clone Jutsu D

Shunshin no Jutsu, Teleportation D

Kawarimi no Jutsu, Log Replacement D

Henge no Jutsu, Copy Form D

Kieru no Jutsu, Invisibility C

Doro Hashira no Jutsu, "Earth Style: Mud Wall" Creates a giant pillar made of Earth in order to shield from weak to mid-level jutsu. C

Doton Kieru no Jutsu, "Earth Style: Earth Disguise" The user can hide himself or a clone. anywhere beneath the ground using this jutsu, becoming one with the Earth itself. C

Dokuso no Jutsu, Poisons the target with a mild toxicity that immobilizes the target for a short amount of time D

Tenjuu Bunshin no Jutsu. "Mass Clone Jutsu" Creates hundreds of clones to surround the target, this jutsu takes up a lot of Chakra. C

Doton Bunshin no Jutsu. "Earth Clone" Creates a Clone made of Earth. The Earth clone is the same strength of the original. It is not destroyed as easily as a regular clone or a shadow clone. C

Itami Kyōki to Chihō Iryūjon. "Pain of Madness" This Jutsu temporarily increases the brain wave frequencies in a person's judgments and thoughts, driving them into madness. B

Story►
    On a beautiful, spring day in the Land of Lightning, Kaigna entered this world. He had been born into a pheasant merchant family, traveling from his mother's womb, making his entrance. He, as an infant, had already started to posses great skills, and a powerful mind. As it so happened, he was beginning to achieve intelligence not known at his age. His parents were growing worried, unable to comprehend their child's brain. His Mother had often looked after him, while his father was away on short journeys to the other lands. He had aged quickly, becoming more mature with each passing day, a sharp look of seriousness in his eyes. Nonetheless, he was toying away with his youth, as if he was the happiest child on Earth. He would often go to sit by a river near his house, and fall asleep under the many trees on the mountains with his mother. He would go into town, to the library, and have a little chat with the librarian. He was growing a sense of pride and accomplishment over his actions and his mind. However, as his intelligence honed itself, so did his fear. He had ignored it as much as he possibly could, but he could feel it's cold embrace taking over him. His father had retired, apparently with enough money to never work again. His mother had long been the same way, quiet and still, cold and lifeless. He became consistently vigilant, observing his surroundings carefully. Growing everlasting fear of the world and it's twisted evils. Eventually, he would stop going to the river, and stop sleeping under the trees. He would stay constantly with his parents, yet they remained of little help to him anymore. His days would quickly bundle up, and become shattered, his confusion had even stopped him from going to the library, to read his favorite books. His life remained nothing, as he said nothing, and went nowhere. He had forgotten his talents and skills as his decent into madness had swelled, now pulling him into the abysmal cell of despair. His days were uncounted, and he became cold, with no one to talk to. His parents never spoke anymore, they stayed in their room as always. As it so happens, he had decided to leave his home, knowing that nothing here could help him anymore. The best thing to do was to move on with his life, so on he had went. The only place that he had ever been, the place where he had spent countless precious memories...had made him bored. Tired of Madness, he had grown past insanity, to the brink of sanity again. He had wandered far into the forest, braving the ferocious storms and towering mountains. He had little food and water, afraid of what might happen. He had thought of going back to the hellish little town where he was born, to slip back into solitude and feel the warm embrace of dementia. However, he had pushed on. Traveling for months, he had eventually found his way into the Village Hidden in the Clouds. He stared up at the ominous mountain village and had accepted it as his new home. His travels were over, and he had found a house and a job with another family. He had someone to talk to again, and someone was always there for him. In his spare time, he had been going to a secluded spot on the mountain, away from everyone, away from his thoughts. He could just be himself and mourn for his lost parents.

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Kisai
    Kisai

Kiagna Seioni Empty Re: Kiagna Seioni

Post  Kisai Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Disable the spoilers for mods to see the jutsu and appearance (they don't work).
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Tone it down with the genius act just a bit dude. Also all your jutsu have to have a description, rank, and an english name next to them along with the japanese ones. Also you'll probably want at least a bit more than just the basic academy jutsu.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 am

So, is no one gonna' approve of this character?
    Ell
    Ell

Post  Ell Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:30 am

It cant be approved yet, read kaidens comment and do what he says and it will be approved.
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 am

You Must make the Edits explained by Kaiden.

once you reply with them editted i can Approve this.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:10 pm

It's already edited...
    BlackZHawk
    BlackZHawk

Post  BlackZHawk Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Kaiden wrote: All your jutsu have to have a description, rank, and an english name next to them.
    and they can't just be 2 or 1 word descriptions. Describe what the technique does. For example

Smoke Clone
    This technique creates a clone made out of smoke. When it is hit, it turns into smoke similar to the smokescreen the user creates. The smoke clone is mostly used as a diversion tactic like other clone techniques.

Academy Jutsu don't need an explanation.
    [added by Kago, didn't see the need for another post Very Happy]
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 pm

What about now? Am I missing anything else? >.>
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Your pain of madness genjutsu doesn't seem possible and your mass clone jutsu doesn't seem like it would be anywhere near possible for a genin unless it was just a ton of regular bunshins which are just illusions.

Also what invisibility jutsu? I rmemeber there ebing a fail"jutsu" where ninja such as konohamaru and naruto use tarps to hide themselves and called it an invisibility jutsu but thats it. And if it isn't that one I want a dexcription of what it is and how its actually done next to the jutsu.

Also space you jurtsu out os its easier to read form now on like I did for you this time.
    BlackZHawk
    BlackZHawk

Post  BlackZHawk Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm

I kind of have to agree with ^^^ on this one.

The invisibility, it would have to be the cloak.

Although there is another technique that uses Camoflauge but that is a whole different technique and I think it is B rank or something.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Jiraiya has a flashback to his Genin days with the 3rd as his Sensei, in the flashback he talks about a invisibility jutsu he's perfected so he can spy at the woman's baths without being caught. I know, stupid...But it's still there.
    BlackZHawk
    BlackZHawk

Post  BlackZHawk Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Hmmm... since your still a genin we should put a limit on the invisibility

would this be a good substitute

Invisibility
    the user becomes completely invisible, although they must stay completely still while using it. If the user moves too much the jutsu will cancel.

Is that a good substitute? I would say B-rank or C-rank

if you don't agree I"m sure we can work something out
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am

Pretty much what I was aiming for anyway xD, but I forgot to edit it, I was preoccupied.
    Chi
    Chi

Post  Chi Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Before I hit your jutsu, I have to say something about your history. I understand that many people underestimate the history part of their character, since it doesn't directly relate to the character's jutsu or stats. However, it IS an important part of roleplaying to know your character. Therefore, I'd like to see a little more work in your history. It doesn't make sense. I understand the whole budding genius part, but then his parents stop talking to him and he goes insane, just out of the blue. If you could spend a few minutes rewriting that to make it...plausible, then I'd accept that, but I refuse to approve a character with a back story like that.

Now, on to the jutsu. I agree with Z on invisibility. There should be a limit on it, perhaps the movement limit he suggested, perhaps a short time limit. You decide, and add a description. Secondly, your Dokuso no Jutsu. I'm pretty sure that poison techniques are Wind type, if they're an elemental type at all. I don't agree with that jutsu at all. Lastly, Pain of Madness. You yourself ranked it as a B-Rank Jutsu, and I'm fairly certain Genin can't learn B-Ranks. Even then, Genjutsu have to have some sort of sensual trigger, like vision, hearing, smell, touch, or taste. As for driving the opponent mad, just no. Genjutsu utilize sensory perceptions to alter their opponent's perception of reality. Often, Genjutsu use pain or paralysis as their main effects. If you'd like to tone this down to a C-Rank, with minor pain and paralysis as effects, that'd be fine.

Let's get to work.
    Ayano
    Ayano

Post  Ayano Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 am

i haz b-rank jutsu. and that as aproved. it was made by akane tho...
    Kago
    Kago

Post  Kago Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:27 pm

I believe Genin are allowed one B Rank technique which is their sort of major trump card. They use it but will have risk of fully depleting their chakra.

So B Rank moves with Genin are potentially life threatening if not used correctly or more than once a thread.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Screw it, I'm gonna' try out for the Leaf :\. Not that I am frustrated with all of the edits and stuff, but I kinda' don't want to join the Cloud village anymore, or even have this backstory, it's too.....crazy. So, should I just start a different thread, or just edit this one to where I have a different backstory and I'm in the Leaf?
    Kaiden
    Kaiden

Post  Kaiden Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Well currently the leaf is full as of right now and there are others ahead of you still wanting to join the leaf as well.
    Kenji
    Kenji

Post  Kenji Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Try joining Sunagakure . I need some ninja.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:03 am